Wednesday, May 11, 2011

22 Weeks + 1 day..

As promised here are a few new pictures....
 It's funny...I almost look smaller in this one because my arm is in the way...my bad. It has this weird magnetic-like attraction to my belly these days :P
And this shows you exactly where I've been storing my child. Haha. She's definitely in there, packing a decent punch now and then just to make sure I remember.

Also, my hair is getting really long and it's starting to get hotter outside (on days that aren't today, that is...today was very stormy). I'm debating chopping it off again and going with a shorter look. I'm a huge fan of this particular haircut...
Sean and I have been trying to get through all of the episodes of Smallville and (in the earlier seasons) Chloe's hair is absolutely awesome looking. What do you guys think? Can I pull this off?
If it helps your decision-making any, I had a dream that I was at a salon last night and the hairdresser asked me what style I wanted and I told her to look up a picture of Chloe from Smallville and do it like that. Of course, my hair will still be brown. I don't think I'd want to go blond. Haha

1 comment:

Lace said...

when my friend was pregnant she said she needed to get a mommy haircut! bahaha this seems like a mommy haircut. i'm not a huge fan, but i say CUT it. i cut mine 7 inches in January and i stilllll love it!