Wednesday, July 20, 2011

32 Weeks

So today I am 32 weeks along. That means I have 8 weeks until Mia's due date. It also means I have 5 weeks until I'm "full term" (by definition, full term is 37 weeks....raise your hand if you didn't know that before now :P)

Thank goodness I feel fairly prepared at this point. We have a box of diapers (Thanks Grandmom Lewis!), I have a bunch of wipes, I have a place for her to sleep, I have a car seat, I have a stroller, I have a diaper pail, I have plenty of clothes (newborn and 3-6 month size), I have lots of bibs and burp cloths, I have a breast pump and a couple bottles (just in case I end up needed them), I have diaper bags, I have a bathtub....I have pretty much everything a new baby needs. (I do, however, still need to get a baby first aid kit or everything that would come in one separately...but that's for another shopping trip).

I also cleaned out my car. That was a fairly large project, especially with the crazy heatwave Oklahoma has been dealing with the past few weeks. Then again, anything that requires me to leave the comfort of my air conditioned apartment for more than a few minutes is considered a large project. :P

Anyway. I'm a bit sleepy so I think I'll cut my chit chat and post a few pictures so I can go to bed.
Hopefully little missy will quit kicking me long enough for me to fall asleep. :)

 A view from each side. Sometimes I look bigger from one side than I do from the other because she'll decide to lean one way or the other. Silly baby. :P

ALRIGHTY THEN. Good Night!!

No comments: