Friday, August 05, 2011

34 Weeks!

Hello everyone! Sorry this post is a few days late...I've been feeling rather lazy lately, but luckily, I think the spell is broken!
I woke up this morning and felt a burst of energy I haven't felt in quite a while, so I decided to start getting things done!
I paid bills, made my grocery list, and wrote out a few thank you cards for my wonderfully generous friends and family who have sent me (Mia) presents. Before I take Sean to work I just need to make him lunch, take out the trash, sweep the bathroom, and take a quick shower. I feel so accomplished! (Especially considering all I've done the past few days is load and unload the dishwasher...and I complained the whole time LOL)

Later today, if my wonderful energy streak is still with me, I think I'll tackle cleaning out the vacuum (it's such a pain in the butt, but I've been putting it off for forever and, by the look of the carpet, it's starting to become very obvious). Then, of course, I'll vacuum (which isn't nearly the effort of cleaning the stupid thing out). I might also consider deep cleaning the bathroom and kitchen.

If my energy streak decides to leave me after I drop off Sean at work and hit the grocery store, I'll just take a nap instead :P

Here's my 34 week picture:


And here's a picture of my beautiful nails. :P I painted them last night and I think they're really pretty, so I figured I'd show them off a bit. 

Anyway, I suppose I'll get going on the rest of my chores for the morning.
Hope everyone is doing well, and as always, feel free to comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself! :P
-Erica

1 comment:

Lace said...

wow...i looked down at my nails and they aren't even the same on both hands! how sad. i guess i wasn't born with that talent..but yours look great!