Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby Registry Nightmare!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted anything so I figured I'd stop in and say hello...Hello!!

So the topic for today is baby registries. The biggest question on my mind is: are they supposed to be this complicated?!
Considering this is my first rodeo, I'm not really sure what to put on my registry. I'm not sure if I should register at more than one store. I'm not sure who to tell about my registries. I'm not sure HOW to tell people about my registries. I mean...I want all of my friends and family to know about them in case they want to get something for Mia...but I don't want to just randomly say "Hey, I'm having a baby...buy me all this stuff!" Lol That just sounds rude.
Also, is it rude of me to ask my friends who live in Utah to send me things, even though I won't be in Utah to see them while I'm pregnant...and probably not for a while after Mia is born... ?? How should I go about telling them that I'd really really REALLY appreciate it if they wanted to send me something, even something small (think a pack of bibs or binkies or something). I don't want to sound greedy or needy. I mean...after all...I'm the one having this baby, therefore I should be able to provide for it, right?

Also, I don't want people to think that I'm greedy when I put things on my registry that cost more than a hundred dollars. Honestly, I don't expect anyone to spend that kind of money...but it's stuff that I like and would definitely use...so I put it on there.

Oye. I'm probably putting way too much thought into this. It probably doesn't matter.

However, if you have any advice...please leave a comment. I'll take anything I can get at this point. :)

Thanks friends,
Erica

(PS. I'm registered at Target and Walmart now (You can find me under Erica Morgan) ..... if you have any suggestions of better places to register, let me know!!)

No comments: