Tuesday, June 07, 2011

26 weeks! Only 14ish left to go!!

Can anyone else not believe how fast this pregnancy is going by?!
It's hard for me to grasp that I only have roughly 14 weeks left to get everything ready for my little princess.
For those of you who know me well, you know I'm a list person. I've made a list of the essential items I need to get for Mia before she's born (I suppose some of it I could get after she's been here for a few days, but I really doubt I'm going to want to go shopping when I have a brand new baby.)
Let me tell you...for someone who's usually pretty broke, this list is a scary thing!
Oh well. I'm taking it one day at a time and, so far, that seems to be working.
On the plus side, I got a baby bathtub for her this weekend. It's Winnie The Pooh, just like everything else I've gotten :P (I love Winnie the Pooh...plus it's gender neutral so if I happen to have another baby some day, I don't have to buy new stuff if Mia's blessed with a brother).

Anyway. It's about 4 in the afternoon, and I haven't had a nap yet today. I've really started to enjoy my naps...and they've become almost a daily thing for me now. [Apparently, baby-making is hard work for my poor little body hah] So on that note, I'm going to post a few new pictures and get going with my nap time :)
Enjoy!!
First we have a view from the left...
 Next we have a view from the right...
 And then another view from the right with my tummy sticking out. It's hard to see, but my belly button is peeking out to say hello. Hello Belly Button!! :P
 Last is a view from the front because, holy cow, you can tell I'm pregnant from the front now!! 
Please don't make fun of my face. haha I was a little surprised.

And last but not least, I'm uploading a video. I finally caught Mia kicking hard enough to see it on camera! (Okay, she's kicked this hard before, but this time I happen to just be lying in bed enjoying watching my little girl and my phone was right next to me...one thing lead to another and now we have video!)

No comments: