Wednesday, August 24, 2011

37 Weeks

Hey guys! Sorry I missed week 36...it just got away from me somehow.
Anyway, things are still looking excellent. Mia is head down and still growing at a good rate. My blood pressure is awesome, I'm gaining the right amount of weight, and I'm not too uncomfortable (most days)....yeah. Everything looks good. I scrubbed my bathroom walls and floor yesterday, vacuumed every crevice I could find the day before, and have been obsessively folding and refolding baby clothes and blankets...today I'm going to unpack and repack my hospital bag because I have nothing else to do and I have to be doing something! :P I guess that means I'm nesting. I'm not sure if I'm nesting because the baby is coming soon or because I want her to come soon haha!

Here are my 37 week pictures::



Holy big baby!! :P

No comments: