Thursday, September 01, 2011

38 Weeks and Still Pregnant.

Alright. So I know that most pregnancies go to 40 weeks (and a lot of first pregnancies will go over that!) but I'm starting to get just a little impatient.
Like I'm sure I've stated before, my mom had me at 38 weeks. I'm really hoping I follow in her footsteps. Then again, the more I think about it, the less I think it's going to happen.
Maybe I should just quit thinking for a while. :P

I wish I had something else to do to prepare myself. I feel like I've made and remade her bed a dozen times. I've folded and organized her cloths over and over. I've spent hours scrubbing floors and vacuuming every little crevice in my apartment. It's getting to the point where I want to try giving the cat a haircut because I get so bored just waiting around all day. (Then again, that little voice of reason in my head is telling me not to try. It'll be too dangerous :P)

Oh well. Yesterday, at the end of my appointment, my doctor casually mentioned that if I have the baby this weekend she is the doctor on call and hopefully she'll see me then. I think I'll go ahead and take that as a sign that she knows something I don't. Ha!
Anyway. I'm done being chatty, I'm going to go clean out the fridge and make my lovely husband and I lunch before he has to go to work.

Here's a couple pictures of me at 38 weeks (38 weeks and 1 day, technically. I took them yesterday.)

 This one shows that she's moved down a little bit more since last week (I think so, at least...either that or my belly button has moved up!)
And here's my side view.
See you next week....
Unless I have a baby before then!

No comments: